It’s time to look forward to this weekend’s Premier League football fixtures.
There are a few fixtures that have been postponed due to the teams being involved in the next round of the FA Cup, which means that there are only four Premier League fixtures this weekend.
PUNTER’S CORNER: PREDICTIONS
Hull City vs Swansea City: 2 – 1 to Swansea.
Everton vs West Brom: 2 – 2 draw.
• Both sides are more evenly matched than what people may think, especially as the Tony Pulis helmed West Brom have a knack for picking up points against bigger sides.
Bournemouth vs West Ham: 2 – 1 to Bournemouth.
• Bournemouth have made a habit of winning games that they shouldn’t, so expect the home side to rise to the challenge of struggling West Ham.
Liverpool vs Burnley FC: 3 – 1 to Liverpool.
• It’s that time of the year again when Liverpool start winning games after a slump in December/January. The slump went into February this year, but the Reds look like they are ready to start racking up the wins after beating Arsenal last week.
Bonus: FA Cup Predictions
Middlesbrough vs Manchester City: 3 – 0 to Manchester City.
• Pep Guordiola’s side have found their form at the right time, which doesn’t bode well for Middlesbrough.
Arsenal vs Lincoln City: 2-0 to Arsenal.
• It’s do or die for Arsene Wenger and Arsenal, and despite their forgettable week, they’ll enter as heavy favourites and will likely labour to a hard fought win.
Tottenham vs Millwall: 3-0 to Tottenham.
• Millwall shouldn’t pose too much of a threat to a motivated Tottenham, this is an easy Spurs win.
Chelsea vs Manchester United: 2-1 to Chelsea.
• Manchester United will be without talisman Zlatan Ibrahimovic following his 3 game ban, which greatly reduces their prospects of beating run away premier league leaders Chelsea.
We’ll revisit the list on Tuesday to see how well these predictions stacked up against the actual results. Leave your predictions below and see if you can beat our expert!