• Entertainment News

    DJ Tira to promote Zimbabwe’s tourism

    DJ Tira (real name Mthokozisi Mkhathi),South African record producer, DJ and Kwaito artiste has vowed to help promote Zimbabwe’s tourism through various initiatives. The Afrotainment boss who has become a regular visitor in the country met President Emmerson Mnangagwa at State House last month and the two, according to DJ Tira, discussed ways to promote the country’s tourism among other issues. Speaking to Chronicle Showbiz from his base in South Africa on Tuesday, DJ Tira said he scheduled a meeting with the First Citizen as he plans to ensure Zimbabwe’s rich tourism is well marketed to the world. “I met…

    Read More »
  • News

    Charles Myambo Sits Down With Metaverse Mogul, Stack Pack, Who Is Teamed Up With C4 Energy & MotoBloq

    Stackpack is an international business mogul who is extremely multifaceted. He is an industry leader in NFTs, Crypto and Metaverse. Stack is a highly touted brand ambassador who represents brands such as Gucci, Belaire, Samsung and C4 Energy Drink. He also owns his own big magazine known as Internet Traffic. In addition, Stackpack has an unprecedented impact on social media having amassed 1.3 million followers on Instagram alone. Stack tends to average 100K likes per post on Instagram which is among the highest worldwide for crypto influencers. He is verified on Instagram, Facebook, Metaverse and other huge social platforms. Charles…

    Read More »
  • Entertainment News

    Rockford Josphats – 2 million YouTube views in only two weeks?

    Roki born Rockford Josphats comeback, ‘Uchandifunga’ has reached the two million YouTube The hit track has become the first from a Zimbabwe based musician to reach over 2 million YouTube views in only two weeks. Uchandifunga’s sudden spike in YouTube view count recently raised eyebrows with speculations that the Roki and self proclaimed prophet, Passion Java ‘bought’ the views. The duo however vehemently denied the claims. Java refuted the allegations saying, “It’s embarrassing that as a country we have not had a video with one million views in one day. Passion Java A.KA. Twabaam with President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa “Everyone…

    Read More »
  • Entertainment News

    Zimbabwe Dancehall name-chanting killing creativity

    Jamaican reggae-dancehall artiste Busy Signal once sang, “Martin Luther black/Malcolm X, black/Marcus Garvey, black/Barrack Obama black . . .” in his popular track “Free Up”. The mentioning of such big names and history makers was not just in vain — it served a purpose. This was because Busy Signal wanted to recognise several black men who have excelled in their own right. Coming to Zimbabwean music, particularly Zimdancehall, there is a growing trend where musicians have literally become praise singers. They intermittently mention names of popular hustlers and dealers also referred to as “mbinga” on the streets. The “mbinga”, who…

    Read More »

World of Football


About Us

ZiFM Stereo started broadcasting at 1200 hours on 15 August 2012. It is Zimbabwe’s first free to air radio station to stream online.  ZiFM Stereo is Zimbabwe’s first exclusive radio station, situated in Newlands, Harare; with transmission right now over all significant town, and their encompassing provincial ranges.

The station is owned by AB Communications, which also owns two regional commercial radio stations, 98.4 Midlands in Gweru and Hevoi FM in Masvingo.

The station’s format is 70% music and 30% talk. 75% of music is local and the other 25% is music from across Africa and around the world.

The Station’s specialized operations are second-to-none in Zimbabwe – satellite innovation is utilized to disseminate our sign to the greater part of our transmitter locales the nation over; and every transmitter has a normal range of 200km. This system implies ZiFM Stereo achieves 80% of Zimbabwe, which surpasses even the national supporter’s scope. Our computerized supplies and studio offices are state of the craft – demonstrated by the especially clear nature of ZiFM Stereo’s sound.

ZiFM Stereo has been consistently rated as the most credible source of news and information in Zimbabwe.

Back to top button
ZiFM Stereo